This website is administered by the CiRA Foundation. The content and links on this website may be changed without notice. We do not take any responsibility for the content of linked websites. Please contact us if you have questions about this website.
As a general rule, no prior permission is necessary to link to this website. However, link requests may be declined depending on the content of the linking website.
- Links from websites whose purpose and content are contrary to public order and morals.
- Links that mislead about the operations and activities of the CiRA Foundation.
- Links that could significantly reduce the reputation of the CiRA Foundation.
- Links that may violate the rights of specific individuals or organizations.
- Links that give a false impression of the relationship with the CiRA Foundation.
- Links that promote the sales of products from private companies.
- Links contents and pages on this website appear as part of the linking website.
- Other reasons at the discretion of the Foundation.
All content of this website are property of the CiRA Foundation.
It is prohibited to duplicate or republish the content without prior permission.